Long time no post! I have been rather busy with the outside world. Along with doing a lot of other things. Soon ill be posting more on some small projects I have been working on, so here is the first.
Basically a recreation of Asteriods (but different!) Currently no levels, or scoring just a death match you verses a bunch of enemies space ships and Asteroids!
I created this in response to games and there lack of ability to understand players. Sometimes simple game play is better than overly complicated. Even a 2D game can be fun! What kills games goes beyond this into politics of business that if game owners and developers actually made solid business plans they would find and endless supply of players.
Enough about that... This game I found myself returning to so many core math skills and even renewing my memory on Trig, Calculus, Physics, Geometry, and of course Alegbra. In a high end this game can do well over 200,000 calculations per second which back ten plus years ago this would not even be feesible.
So its been a good minute and I have posted anything in along while but figured I'd start.
After about a good number of sites after the last year+ I have finally gotten tot he bottom of the list... Leaving a little spare time (knock on wood!)
I have started back into what got me into computers... 3D Modeling.
I have bounced around checking out some new and some old but updated programs. Boy has 3D changed! Being able to model something right in a browser without Flash or some crazy plugin!
Right now my favorite happens to be tinkercad.
Its basic, but allows for some great complex shapes if you can wrap your head around what it consists of... (VERY Much like my old days of "Adobe Atmosphere..." R.I.P...)
Anyways my passions being numerous at this point... Dance, Computers, Transformers, and now 3D (again)... What makes it so interesting is the ability to even "print" this so I can then see it in person. My work right now is adding on to Transformers... Later I would like to take on the task of potentially making my own Transformer.
Anyways check out some of my work...
Things you can do...
- Placing your mouse into the canvas area will result in the particles trying to "circle" your mouse.
- Placing your mouse into the canvas and holding down the left clicker will make the particles go into a near perfect circle around the mouse.
- Mousing out of the canvas will make the particles attempt to return to "bouncing."
Here is a small list of features:
- Unlimited number of sites to hook into.
- Targeting content / tagging content to pages/tags.
- Unlimited varations of content types. Ex: Articles, Banners, and more...
- Records impressions and clicks on specific content types.
- Email Campaigns - Send HTML emails to a list of registered members.
- User/Member Handling - Allows extensive registration details for membership base sites.
- Read more...
- Transformers: Robots in Disguise by Hasbro, Ince https://t.co/25I6K4UvyD by shauncs 907 days ago via iOS
- Its been a long time sense I have "tinkered" in 3D. This brings back memories of working in Adobe Atmosphere. https://t.co/JxPuNSgsK1 by shauncs 1164 days ago via Twitter Web Client
- SO ya my 2 year old and 4 year old sharing there scores on my twitter... I guess they thought I wasn't active enough... by shauncs 1216 days ago via Twitter Web Client
- I got 4736 points while escaping from a Giant Demon Monkey. Beat that! http://t.co/rNGWoAQorL http://t.co/9JLQi5ZpaF by shauncs 1234 days ago via Temple Run 2 on iOS
- I just flew 168m in a brilliant game of #JetpackJoyride on iPad. http://t.co/uUZBoW8vcD http://t.co/iwtRX95hPt by shauncs 1245 days ago via Jetpack Joyride on iOS
- HTML (23)
- PHP (22)
- MySQL (19)
- JQuery (14)
- CSS (14)
- Websites (11)
- Ubuntu (11)
- Unix (8)
- HTML5 (6)
- Linux (6)
- Tutorials (6)
- Terminal (5)
- Custom Frame Work (5)
- Wordpress (5)
- Games (4)
- Nerdy (3)
- Transformer Customizing (3)
- Windows (2)
- 3D Modeling (2)
- Network (2)
- Transformers (2)
- Hacking (2)
- Reviews (2)
- Plugins (2)
- Apple (2)
- 3D Printing (2)
- Apache (2)
- Mobile (2)
- XML (2)
- Imagemagick (2)
- Roku (2)
- Photoshop (1)
- Categories (1)
- JSON (1)
- Macbook (1)
- Photography (1)
- Web Services (1)
- Movies (1)
- Cannon (1)
- GD Library (1)
- Mark II 5D (1)
- Deals (1)
- Startups (1)