This was a fun little one day project. Basically I have a Transformer (Superion Revenge of the Fallen w/ Snowman add-on kit.) the add-on kit adds hands that can open and close nicely, however I wanted them to be able to do a bit more. Additionally I made a new sword that is much large than the first one I made. (He has a hard time holding it!)
Anyways check it out...
So designers now days and in general like to get really fancy! Thats great it looks great I get it... However it doesn't make life easy and one situation I tried to cut a corner and found myself in a situation. Needless to say most browsers support this so I am good with it... Basically the design called for an overlaying border that was 1px all the way around an image. Yes I could have done 4 images and connected them.. But that is messy so I just positioned absolute bla bla bla... BUT! Then when I needed to click on something below it lo and behold the stinking overlay stole it! So here is the CSS fix...
Here is an list of sites I have done in the last 6+ months.
These sites I basically will cut up the designs and make into workable sites.
Primarly these are all wedding industry...
Every so often I need a break... Not a typical step away break, but rather small challenge. So recently I was playing on my iPhone and I ran into "Minesweeper." I thought to myself real quick... Hmm I can make that pretty easy...
It happens... You get busy, articles and writing and everything in between gets left in the dust. Projects are left unfinished and seemingly you can never get the dust off them.
So here it goes I am slowly going to try and clean off the dust off some of the many projects I once started and left semi-unfinished to nearly unfinished.
I roughly have about 15 projects in general. 2-3 which are never ending and the others could be "finishable." All of which that can be "completed" it would be sweet to finish them this year. Though even that may not be easily done.
We all know how much mobile is growing in the last year. Already the USA is at 6% with mobile web viewing. While my sites are way less than this and in most cases less than 2%. At this rate we could more than likely expect it to be more than 50% in 5 years. Because of this I am beginning to make the jump from thinking "Web First" to "Mobile First." This site now looks a lot better in mobile than it did previously. It still is somewhat quirky and is not fully optimized for mobile.
Recently I ran into an issue with IE 8, but all the other versions of IE and Firefox, Chrome, and Safari looked just fine! Some of the sites I work on happen to get extremely large and the CSS, HTML portions get split up over several files. Because of this often times its easy to miss something. Especially when there has been 5-6 developers in that section over time.
When dealing with Cross Browser support I find that HTML validation is a must. It may not resolve every issue that comes up to bat, but it will certainly help on some crazy pesky issues.
Here is a small list of features:
- Unlimited number of sites to hook into.
- Targeting content / tagging content to pages/tags.
- Unlimited varations of content types. Ex: Articles, Banners, and more...
- Records impressions and clicks on specific content types.
- Email Campaigns - Send HTML emails to a list of registered members.
- User/Member Handling - Allows extensive registration details for membership base sites.
- Read more...
- Manage Multiple Sites in one.
- Member Registration
- Page Control / SEO
- And so much more...
- Transformers: Robots in Disguise by Hasbro, Ince https://t.co/25I6K4UvyD by shauncs 790 days ago via iOS
- Its been a long time sense I have "tinkered" in 3D. This brings back memories of working in Adobe Atmosphere. https://t.co/JxPuNSgsK1 by shauncs 1047 days ago via Twitter Web Client
- SO ya my 2 year old and 4 year old sharing there scores on my twitter... I guess they thought I wasn't active enough... by shauncs 1099 days ago via Twitter Web Client
- I got 4736 points while escaping from a Giant Demon Monkey. Beat that! http://t.co/rNGWoAQorL http://t.co/9JLQi5ZpaF by shauncs 1117 days ago via Temple Run 2 on iOS
- I just flew 168m in a brilliant game of #JetpackJoyride on iPad. http://t.co/uUZBoW8vcD http://t.co/iwtRX95hPt by shauncs 1129 days ago via Jetpack Joyride on iOS
- HTML (22)
- PHP (22)
- MySQL (19)
- JQuery (14)
- CSS (13)
- Websites (11)
- Ubuntu (11)
- Unix (8)
- Linux (6)
- Tutorials (6)
- HTML5 (5)
- Custom Frame Work (5)
- Terminal (5)
- Wordpress (5)
- Games (4)
- Nerdy (3)
- Transformer Customizing (3)
- Windows (2)
- 3D Modeling (2)
- Network (2)
- Transformers (2)
- Hacking (2)
- Reviews (2)
- Plugins (2)
- Apple (2)
- 3D Printing (2)
- Apache (2)
- Mobile (2)
- XML (2)
- Imagemagick (2)
- Roku (2)
- Photoshop (1)
- Categories (1)
- JSON (1)
- Macbook (1)
- Photography (1)
- Web Services (1)
- Movies (1)
- Cannon (1)
- GD Library (1)
- Mark II 5D (1)
- Deals (1)
- Startups (1)